Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Angelina Earrings

Do you remember those gorgeous earring that Angelina Jolie wore to the 2009 Oscars? Her stylist hit a home run that night. Beautiful black strapless dress with show stopping jewelry. In addition to these incredible earrings, she also wore a matching ring. Who knows maybe a ring will be next? 

Here's my interpretation of the earrings.
The top part of the earring is made from Swarovski rivolis. The bottom section is made from green agate teardrops. These are definitely red carpet, show stopping earrings. 

By the way, I dropped off the pendant to my friend today and she loved it. I just happened to be her birthday so that made it even better. Happy Birthday Lynn! 

3 comments:

  1. hermosas todas tus piezas me encantaria aprender a hacerlas te felicito tienes unas manos muy creativas Dios te las bendiga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails