Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Piece of Art on Your Wrist

While preparing for my recent art show, I made a lot of new cuffs. These ones are a little different from the others I usually make. These ones have a beaded centerpiece and then the cuff is covered in ultrasuede.

Here's one that I made using one of my handmade cabochons with an Alphonse Mucha print. You can wear a little piece of art work on your wrist.












































You can see more photos here.

Don't forget I'm offering free world wide shipping today through Monday. All items purchased during this time will be shipped on December 1, 2009.


























1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love how you left the bracelet part just plain suede instead of beading all over it. It really shows off the cab that way. I got bored with my bracelets because it was taking too long to get them completely beaded, but I may have to try this with just the beaded cab in the center. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails