Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Art Bazaar

Sorry folks about my hit and miss blogging the last few weeks. Now that the BIG charity event is over, (as I wipe sweat from my forehead) I've got an art show this weekend. I've been madly beading the last few weeks. I've got most of my ducks in a row for the event and I'm crossing my fingers.

So, if you find yourself in Pittsburgh this weekend, you can find me here this Friday and Saturday. It is the Art Bazaar at the Boyd Community Center. The event is benefiting Art for Autism. Join me and over 30 other local artists and get some holiday shopping done while supporting a great organization.

Here's a sneak peak at a few items I will be selling at the show.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely. I've dabbled in bead embroidery a bit myself and it's one of my favorite techniques. Haven't done much lately due to time constraints, but I love seeing what everyone else does with it. Thanks for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails