Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Blog Break

As you've noticed, I haven't posted anything for too many days. I think I need a break. My two oldest kids start school next week and I've been so busy trying to get their lives organized that there just hasn't been much time for beading or blogging. Who knew that preparing for 4th and 5th grade required so much work. New backpack, new binders, new school supplies, new shoes, and of course new clothes. It is a lot of work. Plus trying to do it all while shopping with all them with you would wear down anyone.

I do hate to see summer end. We've had such a good summer, albeit, short and not to hot. I love the summers because we don't follow too much of a schedule. I hate to have it all end, when it feels like it just started. The start of school makes me realize that my kids are one year older.

So, I'm off to enjoy the last few days of summer with my kids. Maybe I'll steal a few moments to get some beading done and I'll be back soon to share it with all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Jodi,
    I hear ya. This back-to-school time is crazy time for parents. I'll miss the no-homework evenings and sleeping past 6am days of summer. But, at least we can look forward to a no-kid coffee at Panera every so often. :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I'm all for that. When would you like to start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with you kids during these last few summer days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails