Monday, August 10, 2009

Zucchini Babies























We have been overwhelmed by squash. In the spring, we planted a couple of different varieties. Although, I do love squash, I just can't look at another one. We've had such a huge crop that we've been giving it away to every man, woman, and child we know. 

Last weekend, I just couldn't pick any more so when we returned to the farm on Saturday we discovered that some of the zucchini had quadrupled in size. The girls decided to pick the big ones and pretend that they were zucchini babies. I was informed that I am now a grandmother to an extra large zucchini name "Kini". The photo above was taken prior to a little stroll with one of the zucchini babies. 

Sweet, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Jodi, I though we were swimming in squash, but never again will I complain after seeing this photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails